Furnitures Showroom Sculptures Sculptures Indoor Events Sculptures Indoor Video Contact
Meeting the steel sculptor
"... By a subtle game set of cuts and welds, I create furniture, unique pieces, in which I breathe a spirit into the material which succeeds in giving a sense and in transcending them beyond the functionalism, the will to purify lines in the maximun and the strength of vibration of the steel revealed by the watering of the metal are a part of my artistic adventure..."
The creation Caroline Corbeau marks the presence of two stages:
- The first period of creation was devolved to a work of cuts, folding and rolling of patches of metal as the art of origamis.
The second period presents furniture conceived as a coffering multiforms, the determining lines of which are dé pouvues of any ornament contrasting with the coolness of the material, the piece of furniture becomes a sinuous writing trained by arabesques.
Her style is at once organic and geometrical and its creation is freed(released) from the superfluous and the effects of fashion: it is simple and sober announcing a timelessness and certain classicism.
- 1er prix sculpture ( Château-Gontier)
- 1er prix peinture ( Château-Gontier)
- 1er prix du chef-d'oeuvre artisanal de Chartres
- Prix Dunhill international
- Lauréat du concours national "Jeunes Créateurs" Ateliers d'Art de France
- 1er prix Sema Départemental
- Prix des Ateliers d'Art de France
- 1er prix européen du salon Les Fèvres (Rouen)
- Prix du concours métal (Nantes)
- Prix Les Mains d'Or Pays de la Loire
All rights reserved in All Countries - ©Copyright 2009